September 13, 2019
Bone broth can be frozen and used later instead of water to make grains, soups and stews. Keeps in the freezer for up to 6 months.
I like to cook the broth all day for one day then place in a cool spot (garage/bucket of ice/refrigerator) over night then cook it for another day.
1Place all ingredients in large soup pot, cover with water. Bring to a boil and let simmer
2Chicken/Turkey/Fish 20 Hours
3Beef 24 – 72 Hours
- Helps heal and seal the gut, by promoting healthy digestion with Glutamine
- Glutamine is the primary source of energy for the cells that line the digestive tract
- Glutamine is also a precursor to GABA the ‘calming neurotransmitter’
- Reduces joint pain and inflammation, because it contains chondroitin and glucosamine
- Amino acids such as glycine, proline and arginine all have anti-inflammatory effects
- Bone broth contains high amounts of calcium and magnesium for healthy bones
- Contains gelatin helps heal gut lining important for joints, skin hair and nails