Are you struggling with symptoms related to…?
- Thyroid Dysfunction
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Heart Health
- Digestive Issues
- Seasonal Allergies
- Hormone Health
- Are you ready to take control over your health?
- Have you tried everything?
- Would you like to address the underlying causes and not just your symptoms?
- Do you accept that food is medicine?
What Is Holistic Nutrition…
Holistic nutrition is a special combination of modern science and time-tested wisdom based on the philosophy that each person has unique nutritional requirements. Holistic Nutritionists receive comprehensive training focusing on science, body functions and symptoms, whole foods and quality food production and processes, natural source supplements, healthy lifestyle practices, and the connections between the body, mind and spirit.
What To Expect…
First we will start with a 20 minute consultation to establish what your health goals are and decide if my services are a good fit. – There is no charge for this consultation.
A series of questionnaires, including a Food/Mood Journal will be completed by you to help evaluate your individual needs and identify symptoms that indicate underlying imbalances in the body.
Then, an individualized health plan, which includes nutrient-dense whole foods, lifestyle recommendations and/or natural source supplements will be developed to help bring your health back to a state of equilibrium.
All recommendations are made in an educational manner, meeting you where you are at, taking into consideration your lifestyle, cooking ability and health goals.
You will receive all the support you need to implement these changes over the following 6 week period. – See below for details regarding follow-up consultations.
Most importantly I will encourage self-responsibility by empowering you through personalized education and information.
Complimentary Discovery Call
- In-take process includes:
- Electronic Symptoms Analysis Questionnaire
- Review of Food Journal
- Lifestyle Assessment Forms
- 2 Hour Initial Consultation (Available via Skype or Telephone)
- **House calls are offered within the GTA
- Initial Consult Includes:
- Discounted Supplements (If Recommended)
- Written Report With Recommendations
- 6 Weeks Unlimited Email Support
Payment plan available upon request.
Follow-up Consultation Within 6 Months
- Follow-up Includes:
- 45 Minute Consultation (Via Skype or Telephone)
The body’s needs can change over a year and a review of nutritional status may be required. This is why each Client is eligible for an annual review of their health and nutrition status.
- Annual Review Includes:
- Review of status
- Completion of Electronic Forms
- 1 Hour Consultation
- Written Report outlining recommendations
I offer interim telephone and email support as a service to all my clients between consultations. However, these communications are not intended to replace follow-up consultations months/years later and in instances where communication becomes extensive, this time will be billed at 20 minute increments or 2 email correspondents.
All clients receive 15% off all supplements purchased from my online dispensary – Conveniently delivered to your door. For more information: Click HERE
All fees are in Canadian Dollars + Include Tax