Are you struggling with symptoms related to…?
- Thyroid Dysfunction
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Heart Health
- Digestive Issues
- Seasonal Allergies
- Hormone Health
- Are you ready to take control over your health?
- Have you tried everything?
- Would you like to address the underlying causes and not just your symptoms?
- Do you accept that food is medicine?
What Is Holistic Nutrition…
Holistic nutrition is a special combination of modern science and time-tested wisdom based on the philosophy that each person has unique nutritional requirements. Holistic Nutritionists receive comprehensive training focusing on science, body functions and symptoms, whole foods and quality food production and processes, natural source supplements, healthy lifestyle practices, and the connections between the body, mind and spirit.
What To Expect…
Firstly, your health will be assessed through one-on-one consultations and focused questionnaires that help to evaluate your individual needs by identifying symptoms that indicate health imbalances. Then, an individualized health plan, which includes nutrient-dense whole foods, lifestyle recommendations and/or natural source supplements will be developed to help bring your health back to a state of equilibrium.
All recommendations are made in an educational manner, meeting you where you are at, taking into consideration your lifestyle, cooking ability and health goals.
Most importantly I will encourage self-responsibility by empowering you through personalized education and information.
Complimentary Discovery Call
- In-take process includes:
- Electronic Symptoms Analysis Questionnaire
- Review of Food Journal
- Lifestyle Assessment Forms
- 2 Hour Initial Consultation (Available via Skype or Telephone)
- **House calls are offered within the GTA
- Initial Consult Includes:
- Discounted Supplements (If Recommended)
- Written Report With Recommendations
- Email Follow-up Support
Payment plan available upon request.
Follow-up Consultation Within 6 Months
- Follow-up Includes:
- 45 Minute Consultation (Via Skype or Telephone)
In many cases clients see great benefits when commencing their wellness journey, however, in some cases the body’s needs change over a year and a review of nutritional status may be required. This is why each Client is eligible for an annual review of their health and nutrition status.
- Annual Review Includes:
- Review of status
- Completion of Electronic Forms
- 1 Hour Consultation
- Report outlining recommendations
I offer interim telephone and email support as a service to all my clients between consultations. However, these communications are not intended to replace follow-up consultations months/years later and in instances where communication becomes extensive, this time will be billed at 20 minute increments or 2 email correspondents.
All clients receive 15% off all supplements purchased from my online dispensary – Conveniently delivered to your door. For more information: Click HERE
All fees are in Canadian Dollars + Include Tax