Can you relate...?
- Your brain is racing - It’s hard to speak; it’s even harder to listen...
- Some days it would be nice to react normally to small setbacks and sensory challenges...
- ADHD is frustrating. People don’t understand why I can’t focus when I need to...
- It's hard to effectively manage my time...
- "Sigh..." - I did it again - I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings...
The LFS System for ADHD
Improve Symptoms of ADHD
The LFS Way!
- Suitable for but not exclusively for someone with a diagnosis.
- Parents of someone with ADHD
- Someone who struggles with motivation or focus when it comes to reading a book on the topic
- Tired of trying to figure out how to manage this on your own
- Individuals who want to know how to manage symptoms of ADHD safely and effectlvely
Improve focus, concentration and motivation with simple lifestyle strategies.
No-one knows exactly what causes a person to have ADHD symptoms, but researchers have looked at how an imbalance of neurotransmitters (chemical messengers in the brain) are an underlying factor.
Feel confident with a better understanding of the science behind ADHD while you implement strategic steps to improve focus and concentration.
Research shows how diet can help improve symptoms of ADHD. Learn what and how to eat to feed the brain.
Specific foods help improve brain structure while others help to stimulate the production of important chemicals needed for focus, mood and cognition.
LFS System for ADHD is chock full of delicious recipes and ideas of what to eat to feed your brain even if you don't know how to cook!
Learn about the options, feel empowered and educated about the possibility of using supplementation.
Research shows that supplements can help support a number of functions in the brain including: -
- Minerals to help calm the mind
- Specific nutrients that will help with motivation
- Essential fatty acids that support the transmission of chemical messengers that can help with focus and cognition